Our Online Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 Sequencing Course is an interactive Online course which takes the form of instructor presentation and video practicals which you join in with using your own equipment.
You don't need to study the whole course in one sitting. If you prefer, you can study an hour at a time or go through the course as many times as you like, as we give you access to the course for 14 days, which is plenty of time to go through the material many times to ensure that you learn as much as possible.
During this training course, we look at both the App-V Infrastructure and Sequencing, with the emphasis on Sequencing. This online training course details how to sequence with Windows 7, however you can follow the practicals using any of the viable Operating Systems detailed in the Pre-requisites.
- Training based on Microsoft Sequencing Best Practices
- Understanding the components of the AppV infrastructure
- How AppV components interact with eath other
- Alternative AppV deployment options
- New features in V4.6
- What is SystemGuard?
- What is the VFS?
- What is the Mount Point?
- How does the Sequencer work?
- Building your Sequencer Best Practices
- Recommended Sequencer configuration
- A detailed look at the Sequencer software
- Important Sequencing Preparation
- Virtual Machine Preparation
- The Sequencing process
- Which files are created by the Sequencer and what do they do?
- Sequencing in the VFS and Branching a Sequence
- App-V MSI creation and understanding
- A detailled look at the AppV Client installation
- A detailed look at the AppV Client MMC
- Sequencing 32bit and 64bit applications
- Sequence Branching
- Sequencing in the VFS
Peek at the course here or access the course now.